Ingress Passcodes are codes that can be used to retrieve inventory items, and they also provide a small number of XMs and access points (AP). Items may vary in level; the most recent codes give items that are the same level as the agent. Modes and other non-tiered items are usually Common or Rare. Very few Ingress items passcode give out items, such as JARVIS Virus, etc.
Where to find ingress prime passcodes?
Access codes (passcodes) can be found in different issues of Ingress and Niantic. The original source was the blog "The Sphere of Strangeness". The passcodes were hidden as ciphers, in images, or even as plain text. Passcodes can also be found in some private developer blogs, the official groups of Ingress, and some other places, such as our ingress-shop. Here is our old posts with passcodes. You can try them, most of them must still work:
Ingress channel with discounts and passcodes
Ingress Passcodes: March 2020
TOP 100 Ingress Passcodes
Ingress Passcodes: 2019
50 Free Ingress Passcodes
Passcodes are added to the game for a while (most often) or for a certain number of inputs. To calculate them, you need to select random values (manually or through special programs).
How to get ingress prime passcodes?
Ingress passcodes list can be found on many websites. But in order not to overuse the codes, Ingress sets both expiration date and usage counter for most passwords. Depending on where the password came from and what it contains, they may be available for longer or less.
Passcodes can be entered in the scanner application through the OPS area on the "Passcode" tab. This option is not available on iOs mobile devices, these users can only activate via Intel Map.
On an Intel Map, press the "Passcode" link above looking for a location in the top right corner of the map. However, excessive use of this will cause a time limit to be set before you can continue using it. This recovery time does not affect the Scanner.
The messages may appear when you try to activate the passcodes for ingress prime:
• "Password fully redeemed". The password you are trying to use has expired or has been exhausted.
• "Password already activated". You have already used this password personally. The passcode can be used be agents who have not used it yet.
• "Wrong passcode". The code you tried to enter is incorrect or not the passcode at all.
• "Passcode circuitry is too hot". Too many codes have been used in a short time. The agent must wait for a while before using additional codes. According to the analysis, this is about 4 hours, but not always.
• "Capacity of XM object has been reached". Your inventory is full. Try to make room before you enter your passcode.
• "The access code cannot be activated". A temporary error with this password has occurred. Try again later. Usually, it happens when several agents try to activate a passcode at the same time.
Here is an updated list of all working ingress prime codes December 2020: